In the electronic component manufacturing industry, most components such as gas sensors are subjected to a full functional test and characterization before they are sold. Therefore NanoSAT team has designed a small fully controlled test chamber to test and determine the characteristics of gas sensors.
- Control of sensor temp from RT up to 300 OC
- Ohm-meter capable of logging and plotting data on PC
- LCR-meter to investigate impedance based sensors (in order)
- Dynamic sensing by using 2 or more individual MFCs
- Sensor excitation by using UV light source with continious adjustment of the light intensity
- Ability to determine sensitivity, response & recovery times of nanostructured gas sensors